15.6.11

yes... rexburg can get worse!

today i was walking home from class, already a little traumatized from doing blood drawing in our lab. i was minding my own business just crossing the street when THIS THING....


with a crazy police woman inside of it stopped me on the side of the road... (i didn't even know there were such things) and told me i needed to cross on a cross walk which was another half block down and my apartment was RIGHT THERE... i just laughed and said 'Oh alright' shook my head and walked off. I look behind me she already stopped another kid who was crossing as well. the guy in front of me was just as confused as i was, another guy said that the lady was a witch, and the kids on the other side of the street were just laughing at what just happened. i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought this was ridiculous. (at least i didn't get a jay-walking ticket) rexburg.. you never fail to disappoint!



No comments:

Post a Comment