1.9.11

orange sand and clear blue skies..

the week that my family was able to go to lake powell this year was the week before finals for me... sooo i had to miss out on the first half of the week. i was super bummed about it but it was worth it for my grades that i stayed and finished up my labs. after school i drove down to salt lake and from there my parents flew me into st. george and picked me up there at midnight (not to mention they went to the wrong airport which their gps took them to because st. george just build a brand new one.. so that was another 30 mins from the schedule) and then we drove 2 hours back to page, arizona. besides the craziness of getting there, it was very worth it and i would have been really sad if i had to miss out on the whole trip. so thanks parents for getting me down there. we had a blast and the party didn't really start till i got there anyway so the fam was glad to see me :). always love me some lake powell. i wouldn't miss it! 

the crew at rainbow bridge


me and the rents

lincoln boy!

listening to the park ranger 

kando and me

so long rainbow... until next year 

yup we're cool



this little guy is precious!

trying to get benson to ski... kenedee and lincoln already got their ski on when i wasn't there... way to go guys!

LOVE!

oh hey there!

love hate relationship with these things... but always love this guy!



jiff clumping!

go kurt! we are the only ones who like to do it anymore 

trip up to sand mountain

 hanging out in the boat 

last day on the lake... we will miss you lake powell.. thanks for the good times!

see you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment