16.12.10

the FINAL struggle

i am just finishing up my 3rd semester at BYU-I and it was a rough one. i took 16 credits plus worked 13-15 hours a week on campus. so i was definitely busy. i even had a struggle with 7 finals. Right in the middle of finals my grandpa passed away so my mind wasn't totally focused on finals but i luckily made it through. i had my anat/phys lab final on thursday then that following tuesday i had my medical terminology final, wednesday advanced first aid, thursday communications, medical law and ethics, anat/phys lecture, and doctrine and covenants final. By 6:30 thursday night i was completely done and all i had left was cleaning :(! i had clean checks on Friday at 4:30 so i cleaned ALL day then went home that night. so good to be home for 3 1/2 months now.


 ha so every time i study for my labs it makes me laugh because i sit on the floor so i don't get tired and i have a million things spread out so i can concetrate and memorize. it seems to work though so i just had to post all my stuff and some things that i had to memorize for my lab final. respiratory system, digestive system, urinary system, and reproductive system.


 the kidney... 


cheesey pic buuuuuut... i earned my first aid and cpr certificate. i am now trained in both, first aid for 3 years and cpr for 2. ha it was a pretty sweet day! and good news. i did good enough on my finals to keep my good grades! yay! another semester down!

No comments:

Post a Comment