18.12.10

grandpa earl

a week after thanksgiving my grandpa earl passed away. he is one of the greatest men i know and he lived a long and fulfilling life.  i'm so proud that he was my grandpa! he was always such a great example and did so much for everyone! i'll miss you grandpa. we love you!


the viewing and funeral services were full of lots of tears but for the most part we were happy for my grandpa. it was a day to celebrate his life. he did so much during his 94 years. what a great man!




 my aunt janalyn brought balloons to let go in the air because my grandpa always loved to party. the kids loved it and it was fun to watch the balloons disappear into the sky. 





 my whole family was able to come out for the funeral. it was good to all be together again. 


 my aunts and my mom wrapped up all these different things from my grandpas house. this was so much fun to watch as we went from youngest to oldest grandkid/great grandkid and open up the different trinkets that we all remembered from his house. 


 there were lots of laughs


 and we scored a lot of neat treasures!




there were a lot of great memories and it was so fun to all be together. we will sure miss our grandpa earl and so thankful for him and the life he led! love you grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment