12.3.11

atlanta bound

my sister kellie and i had been planning for me to fly out to visit her in atlanta for awhile now... and we finally made it happen. just a week ago i flew out to atlanta to hang out with my sister for a week. it was the best trip!! i had such a great time hanging with my nephew cooper and with kellie and steve. they were great hosts and planned lots of fun things to do! it was a much needed trip and i'm so glad i went! looks like we will have to make this a tradition ;)... right? thanks again kel and steve! you guys are the best! and thanks to the parents for the ticket... you guys are too kind!

photo credit goes mostly to kellie because she did most of the picture taking.. thanks kel (mom we missed your picture taking!!)

the flight to atlanta.. i snapped some shots on my phone because it was so pretty 



i arrived in atlanta late wednesday night so that was it for us that night. steve didn't have to work the next day so we headed for the georgia aquarium, a new experience for me. it was pretty much amazing! 

kel and me 

me in front of the big glass wall

i could watch these fish all day

i love this kid we call cooper... he is constantly making me laugh, and he is so much fun to play with. he has the best expressions and knows how to have a good time. so glad i got to spend some quality time with him... miss him already!



steve and me... we're real happy to be here!

we found a lot of neat creatures...







thanks steve and kel for the awesome aquarium time!

No comments:

Post a Comment