12.3.11

mi madre

this is way overdue but i needed to give a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my mom on my blog... her birthday was on February 2nd.. :o and it is now March 12th. i know shame on me but i had forgotten we took some pictures from her birthday and we found them today... so i'm a little embarrassed it took me so long to post but none the less i got it on... 

this was the pic we took last month... 

haha jk but this was us on her birthday about 18 years ago... my mom is the best mom out there.. just saying ;)! i love her so much and she does so much for me!


she is probably the biggest jokester out there and loves to tease! :) she can make me laugh almost all the time. she loves the sun.. to say the least. she has killer dance moves and an award winning herkie!! she supported me in everything that i did... especially cheer! 


she is loving, friendly, kind, honest, hardworking, strong, funny (so she thinks :), smart, dedicated, loyal, generous, cute ha, amazing, and everything else you can think of!! i couldn't ask for a better mom! thanks for everything you have done for me... 

so here's to another birthday for you and another awesome year ahead! sorry i was so late to post this! aren't we just so cute? 

you are the best mom! i love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. haha well she did cry when she read it... then made me cry it was pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete