29.5.11

the big TWO OHH!

i finally said goodbye to the teenage years.. i'm all grown up now! my birthday is on May 11th and it was such a great day... it's always special because my grandma Verene and i were born on the same day! although i wish i could be able to celebrate with her on our day.. i still spent some time thinking about her! such a wonderful lady and i miss her so much! 

i had to go to work and class that day which was a bummer haha but then i got done with lab early so i headed home! i'm very traditional and my mom and dad know that so they asked what i wanted to do on my birthday and asked if i wanted them to come up to rexburg... ohhhh nooooo... i wanted to come home go out to dinner come back and open presents and eat cake.. so we did just that. i was home a little early though and my mom was not too happy haha jk but she thought i was coming home later and the decor wasn't up yet... ha she's too great.. i still get the streamers and everything and i still love it! but my dad got home and they took me out to texas.. it was delicious! we came home and opened presents and boy was i surprised.. i always ask my mom if i have any surprises for my birthday and i never do anymore but this year i had two big surprises! i got some clothes and shoes that i picked out myself and then.... my mom bought me all knew plates and utensils which was very awesome because i just got all the hand me down stuff before AND THEN my parents got me a new flat screen TV!! oh man i was so excited and it's totally amazing! i love it and it was such a great surprise! thanks for such a wonderful birthday parents! you always out do yourselves! you two are the greatest! 


they always get me a gorgeous bouquet of roses! 

 all the great presents!

 i told my mom to not bother with cake or ice cream this year because i can't eat it but she said that it was my birthday so we were going to have something so she went and got cupcakes! she's so thoughtful!


 better than anything cupcake... my favorite! and look how cute the party gear!


Thanks again for such a wonderful birthday parents! you guys are the greatest!!

2 comments:

  1. Mom never disappoints with the party gear on the birthday does she! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you..... I LOVE YA TONS SISTA!!! (Those cupcakes looked mighty amazing!) I can't wait to see you in five days...party on!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously thats a sweet birthday man, you got hoooooookkkkeeeddd up!!!!

    ReplyDelete