29.5.11

a little bit of inventing

with the diet i am on i don't have much of a variety of what to eat... so i get bored fast! so one day i was walking home from my classes thinking about all the wonderful things i could eat for lunch.... salad... no... ham sandwich with nothing on it.... BORING.... cereal... blah.... chicken... too much work... grilled cheese sandwich.... :D. my dear friend andrea would be proud of me because that is basically all she loves to eat but this was not your ordinary grilled cheese. I used two slices of low carb bread and the only cheese i had was my lowfat string cheese... sooo i cut it up into thin little pieces. sprayed some butter on there and used a frying pan to cook it. boy was it delicious. i was really proud of myself with this new thing i could eat even though my roommates thought i was so strange... haha but they don't understand. i guess i'm still going to have to get more creative as the days go on. if you have any suggestions for low carb low fat meals i'd love to know.. always trying to find new things. 

probably does not look all that great to most but it's making me drool right now... yum yum yum!
mother was proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment