14.12.11

end of semester... end of rexburg???

this semester turned out to be an awesome one! i had great roommates and although it was a hard semester... i finished up really well! i have finished the medical assisting program with only my externship left. i was able to get my externship at Rocky Mountain Diabetes and Osteoporosis and i will be doing it during my off track this winter in IF. i am really excited to be able to work there because i will be able to be working in clinical research. i start Jan 9th as well as working at scenic falls credit union and taking 2 online classes... still busy! i am still trying to finish up with my associates in general studies. i have changed my plans for the future... the radiology path did not turn out the way i had planned so i've decided to go a different one. i have applied to BYU to finish up there in public health. i won't hear back from them till February. if i don't get in, it won't put me back at all, and i can still finish up at BYUI if i want to. another thought for the future is going to physician's assistant school... although the amount of chemistry might steer me away from it. i am really excited about finishing the program and hopefully getting into BYU. it has been an awesome time in the burg but i am ready for change and wanting to move south. soooo cross your fingers... mine will be permanently stuck till february! thanks for all the love and support from my family!

2 comments: