20.12.11

nom nom nom

alright so i don't bake/cook too often because it's kinda of pointless for me and my health... but i am going to try to work on it during my off track as well as making a recipe book. i signed up for making cookies for my work party and i decided on some of my favorites... peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kiss in the middle... i don't know the real name but i think you get the point. they are so yummy and i think everyone will love them. even though i'm lacking in the baking skills, i managed to make some perfect cookies! hopefully more posts to come with new things i make!





mmmmmm delicious!

2 comments:

  1. "peanut butter blossoms"--my FAVORITE.

    (hi kate!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh excellent! thanks for clearing that up!

    (hi celestey!)

    ReplyDelete