28.7.11

father's day!


i need to give a shout out to my dad for father's day. i wasn't able to be with my dad on father's day because he was in georgia. but i hope that he had a great father's day and i wished that i could have been with him on that day. my dad is the greatest and has become one of my best friends! i love hanging out with him and chatting with him while he works on projects. he is one of the hardest working people i've ever met and i'm pretty sure that my dad can fix anything! he's extremely smart and is an amazing example to me! he water skies like a pro but is very humble about it! he has such a strong testimony and loves the gospel so much! i look up to him for everything! i'm so thankful for him and the way he raised me! i couldn't ever imagine a better dad then mine! thanks for the best 20 years so far and i'm sure they only get better! you're my best friend and i love you so much! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment