28.7.11

it's wedding time!

my roommate Amanda, from fall semester, got married on June 18th in Tacoma, Washington, and she asked me and my best friend Megan (who also roomed with us) to be bridesmaids in her wedding. we all got really close towards the end of that semester and so megan and me were pretty excited to go. it was a pretty fun best friend trip for us and then to be able to be there for our old roommate at her wedding was a blast. we are so happy for her and we had such a fun time even though it was such a short trip! we met a lot of great people and new friends! thanks washington for a good time... even though it was raining!

me, megan, and amanda on our way to the rehearsal dinner!

me, megan, jennifer, and courtney.. some of the bridesmaids before we got into our dresses


bridesmaids and the bride

 me and the gorgeous bride... aw i love her!

almost ready

 megan, me, jenn, brittanie (maid of honor), and courtney.. we all became good friends after the trip!




our other old roommate DANI!! was there.. it was so fun to see her!


yup we enjoyed ourselves... 

the happy couple off to disneyland.. those brats!

soooo happy for amanda and jake! 

dreary washington.. you'll be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment